We sell, repair, service, and install loading docks, commercial overhead doors and industrial overhead doors in New Jersey and New York City area. We've been in business since 1982.
We sell, install and service the following commercial & industrial overhead doors:
~ Air Curtains/Air Doors
~ Aluminum Glass Doors
~ Canopy Type Bifold Doors
~ Bulletproof/Bullet-Resistant Doors
~ Bug Screen Rollup Doors
~ Counter Doors
~ Fabric & Rubber Overhead Doors
~ High-Performance Doors
~ High-Speed Doors
~ High-Speed Fabric Doors
~ Hydraulic Garage Doors
~ Hurricane High-Performance Doors
~ Hurricane High-Speed Doors
~ Insulated Doors
~ Parking Garage Doors
~ Rolling & Coiling Doors
~ Scissor Gates
~ Sectional Doors
~ Security Grilles & Shutters
~ Smoke & Fire Curtains
~ Smoke & Fire Rated Doors
~ And many more!
We sell, install and service the following loading dock equipment:
~ Dock Boards & Dock Plates
~ Dock Bumpers
~ Dock Canopies
~ Dock Levelers
~ Dock Lifts
~ Dock Seals
~ Dock Shelters
~ Lift Tables
~ Lights & Dock Light Fans
~ Mobile Dock Lifts
~ Protective Barriers
~ Barrier Gates & Safety Barriers
~ Ground-to-Dock Concrete Ramps
~ Portable/Mobile Yard Ramps
~ Truck Restraints
~ Safety Light Systems
~ Vehicle Restraints (Docklocks)
~ Wheel Chucks
~ And many more!
Our certified staff will be there when you need it. We offer:
~ 24/7 Emergency Service
~ Maintenance Plans and Repairs for Commercial Overhead Doors
~ Maintenance Plans and Repairs for Industrial Overhead Doors
~ Maintenance Plans and Repairs for Loading Dock Equipment
~ Repairs for Commercial Overhead Doors
~ Repairs for Industrial Overhead Doors
~ Fire-Rated Door Annual Inspection
~ Fire-Rated Doors Drop Tests
~ And more!
1. Replace your torn weather guards around your dock leveler to keep out the rodents, shut out the light, reduce air leaks and prevent debris from falling in the pit.
2. We offer several different styles of brush and rubber "Weatherguard Kits".
3. We have several different solutions to fill any gaps at your loading dock that may offer unwanted intrusions for those annoying little creatures as well as dust and any other floating elements in the air.
4. Our seals are approved for OSHA, FDA, USDA, LEED usage. You will pass inspections knowing that your docks won't fail you.
5. We keep brush seals in stock for Rapid Response Repairs.